Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Game Boy Guru
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:38 pm 
Kobold
Kobold

The Game Boy Guru
Join me and my robot, the Lexiabot9000, on my quest to play every Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance game ever made!*

Lexy randomly chooses a new game for me in each video, and I do my best to play them through to completion while finding out as much about them as I can. As playing entirely through every single game would be a miserable process, both for myself and the viewer, and impossible in the case of some games that don't have an actual ending, many games end up as Let's Briefly Plays, or even Let's Not Plays, depending on the length played and how good (or how crap) a particular game is.

I also take requests, so if you've got a favorite game you want to see, or a particular stinker you want me to suffer through (like how Altered Beast on GBA was a request by a certain person who loves to watch me suffer through terrible games), just let me know and I'll add them onto the list! :)

*Some exceptions granted, such as dual release games (like the later Battle Network games), which are largely identical and merit only one game being played. Also exempt are most games which are straight ports of NES games, like the NES Classic series or the Hudson Best games, and due to overall similarities, many sports games will be deleted after one in a particular series is played, like Madden games or the like.

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: The Game Boy Guru
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the board! Please do restrict pimping of your own sites to the forum set up for that purpose. Moving this thread there now!

Edited: changed my mind. This is most appropriate in the Gaming forum.

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: The Game Boy Guru
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:30 am 
Kobold
Kobold

Ah, sorry. Wasn't 100% certain which board this should go on. Thanks for the move to the proper one. :)

Profile WWW  

[ 3 posts ]