Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Welcome, Forum N00bs + SPOILER Policy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the new forum members coming in from the 10 Doctors blog! A quick reminder of the forum rules:

Play nice. Stay on topic within threads. Don't make work for me.

That's about it.

If I have to move your threads or posts due to recurring off-topicness, that counts as work. If I have to follow you around and put spoiler blackouts on your messages because you're not being considerate of your fellow fen, that's also work. That shit will get you warned and eventually banned. I have enough on my plate without having to do daily maintenance here. :D

There are no banned words or topics here, but flamewars should be kept to the Tangency forum so that they don't derail the rest of us. Incitement/racism/sexism/kinkism/trolling won't necessarily get you warned or banned, but it will get you mocked mercilessly. We're all grownups here, and it's assumed that you can take whatever you dish out to others.

NEW: When a thread is titled 'Spoiler', then anything referred to in the thread title can be left un-tagged inside. So this thread, titled 'Planet of the Dead' can be AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED to have Planet of the Dead spoilers inside, and they can be left in plain text. Any OTHER spoilers for other programs, episodes or upcoming media, should be tagged and labeled as to spoiler reference (ie: "Spoiler for the next special: K9 has a sex change.)

As a spoiler-avoider myself I won't be going through and slapping wrists, but M'reen can keep an eye on things just fine.

Those who amuse me may find their profile changing. It's good to be da Queen.

Introduce yourself in the appropriate thread down in Tangency, and enjoy your stay!

Profile WWW  

[ 1 post ]