Righteo, as this is a spoiler thread, I'm gonna spoil! So I'll say it now- if you haven't seen it yet, stop reading and get out the bloody thread!
Let's just go thru the good!
1. German Daleks. Love it. Would've liked to have seen a few other nations being attacked tho, Japanese would've been interesting!
2. Good to see the outstanding plot threads for everyone get settled. It seems that the "Children of Time" have drawn a line under their time in the TARDIS.
3. The final six way piloting of the TARDIS. Lovely seen played out beautifully.
4. The acting. No complaints from anyone. Felt like Rose was actually back, which is a complaint I had with Turn Left, where BP just didn't nail the character for me! Even John Barrowman, who I find very limited as an actor, shone go the finale.
5. Bernard Cribbins. I salute you sir. Wilf Mott has been the standout character of the series.
6. A brief cameo from K9. Thanks!
7. Nods to previous stories. Davros recognising SJS. The Doctor and Rose recognising the similarity between Gwen Cooper and Gwyneth from The Unquiet Dead. Both were nice touches.
1. Why bother bringing characters back and not using them? Yes, I mean you Jacquie Tyler!
2. What a lame idea for a bomb! What exactly were The Daleks going to do after all life go the universe had been destroyed? Just picture it! Dalek Bob
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with D.Dalek Colin
Affirmative. Your go.
3. DoctorDonna to the rescue! A nice idea, but why would Davros have a control panel go his "vault" with the ability to destroy the entire Dalek race? He never seemed like their pet at any point. Barking orders at the supreme Dalek at all times. They should have played that with a little more consistency.
4. The Torchwood time bubble. What a cop out!
5. Towing the Earth home. Pur-leeze!
All in all, the good outweighed the bad, and it was a great way to finish the RTD era. Roll on Christmas!