Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: No Sh!t, There I Was... Gaming Stories
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 pm 
Creator
Creator

Morgana wrote:
This just in. BK could have written the elven roles, so I have to post it....

Loved it!
Thanks for posting! Hahahah. Poor Drupp!!

Had a similar encounter in my old Legends campaign where a PC Flind character rescued a little Aardgnoll girl who was living naked on the street with no protection. She acted like a big sister for this little kid and was ready to adopt her, but when she got confronted by a bunch of Gnoll guards, she chucked the little Aardgnoll girl AT THEM... They managed not to kill her as they stumbled over the little obstacle, and when the Flind returned, the girl was alive. So she picked her up, dusted her off, promised "never to do that again, ever, sorry." and named her Trips. That poor kid...

Drupp needs to eventually become a legend among his own people, hailed as a mighty hero amongst the Goblins of some other tribe and put on a pedestal, offered the throne or something.

And Dragons should learn to fear his very name, imagining him to be some huge Hobgoblin warlord or something.

Profile WWW YIM  

Post subject: Re: No Sh!t, There I Was... Gaming Stories
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:00 am 
Enforcer
Enforcer

Beholder King wrote:
a PC Flind character rescued a little Aardgnoll girl who was living naked on the street with no protection. She acted like a big sister for this little kid and was ready to adopt her, but when she got confronted by a bunch of Gnoll guards, she chucked the little Aardgnoll girl AT THEM... They managed not to kill her as they stumbled over the little obstacle, and when the Flind returned, the girl was alive. So she picked her up, dusted her off, promised "never to do that again, ever, sorry." and named her Trips. That poor kid...

Drupp needs to eventually become a legend among his own people, hailed as a mighty hero amongst the Goblins of some other tribe and put on a pedestal, offered the throne or something.

And Dragons should learn to fear his very name, imagining him to be some huge Hobgoblin warlord or something.

BK, between Cadugan's mother and the poor naked girl on the streets I will not have a tearduct left intact.
Drupp is definitely destined for greatness -if they can get him to stay out of the assassins cloak for longer than five minutes.

[ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16