Rich Morris' Comics - YAFGC and The ComixBlog

Discussion forum for fans of YAFGC and Rich's ComixBlog. Because all the cool webcomics have one.

Jump to YAFGC / Jump to The ComixBlog

It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

[ 359 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 Post subject: Re: The SuperGeek Thread: Talk to the Characters
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:03 pm 
Creator
Creator

bosda wrote:
Hi, Meegs.
I hear you're an Evil Medusa, now.
You busy Saturday night?

"..."

(Meegs remains stonily silent.)

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:02 pm 
Techgnome
Techgnome

For Cadugan and Lucas: How do you like married life so far?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:10 pm 
Techgnome
Techgnome

For Maula Bloodhand: Your Majesty, now that you've abdicated, what do you plan to do in your retirement, in addition to playing with your grandchildren?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:22 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

Beholder King wrote:
Aebliss wrote:
For the Beholder King: do you or did you ever have any children?

Hunh? WHo... WHAAhhh???? CHILDREN? OFFSPRING? I have had MANY such things. I ate most of them.

I'm sure you did. But do any of your offspring -- or their descendants -- still live today?

And not to be too personal, but did you have your offspring with mates, or did you go the asexual reproduction route? 'Cause I could see advantages in both options for you, your majesty.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:35 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

A question for Wralph the Wraith, the Ghost-Martyr and the Ghoul Scout: What with the Rannites running roughshod over the world, are you guys seeing more action in the Weepwood due to people erroneously fleeing out of the Rannites' tyranny and into your gloomy domain?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:45 pm 
Demigod
Demigod

Beholder King wrote:
Aebliss wrote:
To Bob and Gren:
"Speaking of marriage -- have the two of you ever considered formally tying the knot? And to extend this line of enquiry -- have you ever considered having children of your own? You live in a world of magic, after all, so the possibility of the two of you successfully reproducing somehow is probably not zero."

What, go through some kind of ceremony to prove to other people that we love eachother? Who's got time for that?
As for children...that would be weird, expensive and change our current lifestyle. Besides, what kind of life would a Behoglin have????
-Gren

... A very successful life, because no one would know what to expect from a Behoglin, allowing them to get the jump on all kinds of people? ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:01 pm 
Creator
Creator

T-Chall wrote:
For Cadugan and Lucas: How do you like married life so far?

Lucas: Oh, it's great! It's nice to have Cadugan around the castle more often. And it's also great to get out into the woods and forget the pressures of the life of politics for a while. It's just tough once every full moon when Cadugan's got to restrain me.

Cadugan: What about all the times I have to restrain you when it isn't a full moon?

Lucas: Like I said... great!

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:02 pm 
Creator
Creator

Aebliss wrote:
Beholder King wrote:
Aebliss wrote:
For the Beholder King: do you or did you ever have any children?

Hunh? WHo... WHAAhhh???? CHILDREN? OFFSPRING? I have had MANY such things. I ate most of them.

I'm sure you did. But do any of your offspring -- or their descendants -- still live today?

And not to be too personal, but did you have your offspring with mates, or did you go the asexual reproduction route? 'Cause I could see advantages in both options for you, your majesty.

Muh what? I.... I don't mmemmmbrr.. hmm....... I don't know. Maybe. Yes. Sure. Must be some still alive somewhere.. hmm..

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:03 pm 
Creator
Creator

T-Chall wrote:
For Maula Bloodhand: Your Majesty, now that you've abdicated, what do you plan to do in your retirement, in addition to playing with your grandchildren?

Well, let's worry about surviving the Rannites first dear. I don't want to make any appointments I'll have to cancel.

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:06 pm 
Creator
Creator

Aebliss wrote:
A question for Wralph the Wraith, the Ghost-Martyr and the Ghoul Scout: What with the Rannites running roughshod over the world, are you guys seeing more action in the Weepwood due to people erroneously fleeing out of the Rannites' tyranny and into your gloomy domain?

Wralph: Rannites... not Rannites.... I benefit from ANY fool who wanders in here. And yes, there's been a lot of traffic what with fugitives and homeless monsters now that the Mountain is gone. Nummmm nummmm....

Ghost-Martyr: Oh Hell yeah, like Wralph said. Lots of people coming through. I rather like the ladies in the black suits, they bounce rather nicely. Hehehehe...

Ghoul Scout: Cookies, Mister? I've gotta sell another two crates. 5gp a box!

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:13 pm 
Creator
Creator

Aebliss wrote:
Beholder King wrote:
Aebliss wrote:
To Bob and Gren:
"Speaking of marriage -- have the two of you ever considered formally tying the knot? And to extend this line of enquiry -- have you ever considered having children of your own? You live in a world of magic, after all, so the possibility of the two of you successfully reproducing somehow is probably not zero."

What, go through some kind of ceremony to prove to other people that we love eachother? Who's got time for that?
As for children...that would be weird, expensive and change our current lifestyle. Besides, what kind of life would a Behoglin have????
-Gren

... A very successful life, because no one would know what to expect from a Behoglin, allowing them to get the jump on all kinds of people? ^_^

Hmph. Fine. Well when you have to carry one to term inside yourself, you let me know how it goes. -Gren

Profile WWW YIM  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:38 am 
Demigod
Demigod

Beholder King wrote:
Aebliss wrote:
Beholder King wrote:
-Gren

Hmph. Fine. Well when you have to carry one to term inside yourself, you let me know how it goes. -Gren

Gren, dearie, you're looking at this all wrong! Given Beholder physiology, Bob might be the one carrying the fetus to term...! ;p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:41 am 
Demigod
Demigod

Beholder King wrote:
Aebliss wrote:

Wralph: Rannites... not Rannites.... I benefit from ANY fool who wanders in here. And yes, there's been a lot of traffic what with fugitives and homeless monsters now that the Mountain is gone. Nummmm nummmm....

Ghost-Martyr: Oh Hell yeah, like Wralph said. Lots of people coming through. I rather like the ladies in the black suits, they bounce rather nicely. Hehehehe...

Ghoul Scout: Cookies, Mister? I've gotta sell another two crates. 5gp a box!

@ Wralph: Ah, so they're bringing you new poetry and flowers to braid into your hair? :D

@Ghost-Martyr: How many of the bouncy females in black make it out of the Weepwood again?

@Ghoul scout: What's in those cookies? =_=

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:08 pm 
Techgnome
Techgnome

Beholder King wrote:
Lucas: Oh, it's great! It's nice to have Cadugan around the castle more often. And it's also great to get out into the woods and forget the pressures of the life of politics for a while. It's just tough once every full moon when Cadugan's got to restrain me.

Cadugan: What about all the times I have to restrain you when it isn't a full moon?

Lucas: Like I said... great!

Oh, so Cadugan's keeping you on a short leash, Lucas, among other things? Kinky! Have fun you two! :clap: :biggrin: :cheerleader:

[ 359 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24